Aloha!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Got time on your hands? Good book...

The image “http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C9XD30DDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I have been reading this AWESOME book... if you need something to do during your "off season" Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes by Monique Ryan is super good! She works with a ton of top notch athletes and Team Timex every year. Anyways, I have been reading it cover to cover and am constantly telling myself I wish I read this prior to Ironman! So, if you are like me and have not quiet gotten the nutrition part of triathlon down it just might be the book to give you that bit of an "extra" something next season! Happy Reading!





2 Comments:

Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Sounds very useful for me next year. I know Hawaii 70.3 is a much harder course than FL 70.3 or Miami Man. I'll put it on my Xmas list :-)

November 13, 2007 at 6:47 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey - this book lives in my car and I re-read it during kids' baseball practices, swim lessons etc.. it's awesome!

My friends with their People, me with the nutrition book.. truly a tri-dork!

RR

November 20, 2007 at 5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home