Aloha!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

2007 Training Reflection #3

Ha ha ha! This cracks me up more than you will ever know! My 2007 reflection number 3 is top on the "funny" list for me! I called my sister over and told her to bring her bike... ha ha, this is where it gets good... I set up a spin room and told her to take off her clothes! We were doing one of my favorite spin workouts! (did I tell you I used to teach spin classes?!). My sister was fairly new to biking at this point and a little "sensitive" to my husbands REALLY LOUD-NOT-SO-NICE ENCOURAGEMENT! So I had her going and Jim was in her face telling her to "hang on Brookie!", "move it", "oh is that all you got?!", "are you gonna quit now?", ""nice going in your granny panny's".... the list goes on!

My poor sister is sweating, about to pass out, wanting to slow down, aching, nearly puking, and all she can do is keep going or get harassed by the spin witch or the jerk shouting out wise cracks! I am trying to be serious and give my sister a good work out but the laughter takes over! I am cracking up, about to fall off my bike, then I start to laugh so hard I cry, then I wet my pants (I know- too much information)! Here I am trying to make this spin serious and trying to pump my sister up, Jim is going nuts making fun of us, and poor Brooke doesn't know if she should cry or go home!

Put this in the "funny bank". I know you've had those awesome training sessions that only you would understand... this is mine and I hope to have many more in 2008!

Hey Brooke, wanna come over? Bring your bike!.



8 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Myers said...

Oh Dear God Bree,
Could you have picked any worse picture?? That day was fun, I know I could have kept up with that spinerval video for sure now.. Bring it on - I need a new trainer however.. Good times... Good times...

December 16, 2007 at 12:57 PM

 
Anonymous bee said...

hmmm...I think you guys are on to something. "Underwear spin". I am going for it! Do you think the club will?

December 16, 2007 at 1:40 PM

 
Blogger Mel said...

Dam, I wish I had abs like that after having babies (I had 4)...but who am I kiddin,, I did not have abs like that even before babies :) so anyways lookin good!!! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog...You have a BEAUTIFUL family also!

December 16, 2007 at 3:10 PM

 
Blogger Banana said...

Nice shorts Wee. :0) Can I have one of those in the same color-pink?

December 16, 2007 at 5:24 PM

 
Blogger kerrie said...

no kidding - nice abs...that is all I noticed! wow.

December 16, 2007 at 7:05 PM

 
Blogger Cody the Clydesdale said...

LOL. That is funny. A little sadistic, but funny. Glad I've only known you through bog. You scare me a little:)

December 17, 2007 at 4:01 AM

 
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

This is so funny! Remind me never to bring my bike over to your house ;-)

December 17, 2007 at 8:59 AM

 
Blogger Emmalee said...

Totally classic meyers girl moments. Oh I guess you aren't a Meyer anymore...anyways....hilarious. I love you girls

December 17, 2007 at 12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home