Aloha!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Go Ricky...

We found one resturaunt during breakfast that was totally trying to pump up the Ricky Martin Show...

Not much of a Halloween fan, just not a sweet-tooth kind of gal, so instead of trick-or-treating a few of us went to a Ricky Martin concert... (my idea of course). Coach flew in because he had Clearwater and some "other" race in Florida that he needed to support athletes at... so I convinced him to come along with us (rumor has it he actually enjoys Ricky Martin songs!)...

Leandro & Wilbur, 2 of my buddies from Argentina and Costa Rica... they might be the only guys that can sing better than me! Ha ha...

Leading up to the show we had the normal "Must do" list... hit the box office to pick up our seat tickets, fuel up, and other things...

Pablo, Coach, and I fueling up pre-show...

And of course stalking! I was lucky enough to find one of the back-up singers for Ricky Martin... I BEGGED for back stage passes, no luck of course...

AND let me tell you, it was the BEST Halloween ever! Not a single piece of candy...but singing "livin La Vida Loca" till my voice box fell apart was more fun than a bunch of sweets scored by going door-to-door!

Hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween! Tomorrow I will scoop ya on how I spent my "day after Halloween", that was pretty sweet too...



9 Comments:

Blogger rr said...

Ahem. You must have danced a lot.. based on the look of your right arm! Don't you know better to hydrate well to keep up with all that dancing??? Congrats on a great day!!!

November 1, 2008 at 7:05 PM

 
Blogger BreeWee said...

Ricky Martin concert was Halloween, that arm thing was from what I did the day after Halloween... I will scoop you on that later...

November 1, 2008 at 7:07 PM

 
Blogger Dolphin Boy said...

and the finisher t-shirt? Nice arm!

November 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM

 
Blogger rebecca said...

nice try...sneaking off to race ironman florida! congrats on your race.

November 1, 2008 at 10:51 PM

 
Blogger peterbkk said...

??????????? ironman florida sweeter then good old ricky...

November 2, 2008 at 12:02 AM

 
Blogger Kona Shelley said...

Yah..you BRAT!! Did you hear me yelling out there too...HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU, you are my hero!

November 2, 2008 at 1:26 AM

 
Blogger Speed Racer said...

Clearly I'll have to tune back in to find out what happened the next day. I guess there's a joke that I'm not in on?

Anyway, no se lo digas a nadie, pero yo tenía un CD de Ricky Martin hace años. Lo vendí, pero a veces lamento que ya no lo tengo. ;)

November 2, 2008 at 1:46 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer Harrison said...

HA! Nice work, Bree! WAY TO GO! :) You nailed it! :) JenH.

November 2, 2008 at 2:25 AM

 
Blogger Jamie said...

You are so sneaky Bree! The internet is a very bad secret keeper and I knew your tricks yesterday.

Congratulations on an awesome race. Can't wait to read the report.

Is that an IV bandage? Hope you weren't in too bad of shape at the end!

November 2, 2008 at 2:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home