Aloha!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Florida Oranges...

One week in Florida and I am officially believing one boy is enough! It has been so much fun being back at home with family and reliving some good ol' memories of causing a ruckus with my older sister. BUT there is now a house full of boys! I grew up in this home with 4 sisters... it has been invaded by mom's grandsons! There are 4 grandkids, all boys, and it is CRAZY!

Kainoa is learning to duke it out and run for his life! My newest workout is sprinting away from having to change any diapers! (Kainoa is pretty much potty trained now so I am avoiding ever doing diaper duty again...sorry sis...).
There is a lot of biting going on... Ridge and Reagan at it again!
3 of the boys in grandmas backseat...Kainoa LOVES green grass! The lava rocks are fun, but this is his new favorite for running barefoot! 2 more weeks away from the island...

Today I am off to Costa Rica. Already missing Kainoa, of course he is loving the attention of his Florida family and getting loved like crazy!

I love you Kainoa, see you soon! Have fun with your cousins, grandparents, the zoo, the park, the beach, and sleep overs with Auntie Bron too!



12 Comments:

Blogger Mama Simmons said...

That's so cool Kainoa gets to hang with his cousins... Those will be great memories for him!
Have fun in Coasta Rica!

December 15, 2008 at 9:40 AM

 
Blogger kerrie said...

have fun in c.r. and have a very happy b-day! kainoa will love the time with his grandparents and cousins!

December 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM

 
Blogger Coach Liz said...

What fun to have grandparents spoil your kiddo. I got my son back after a grandparent visit and they had introduced my kid to chocolate milk and french fries. I have never really forgiven them for that, lol. At least my son has not developed a deep love for fries. He can take them or leave them depending on how hungry his swim workouts leave him.

Have fun in C. R.!!!

December 15, 2008 at 11:27 AM

 
Blogger Jill Costantino said...

How great for everyone! Seriously he is adorable!
Have a great time in Costa Rica!
Cheers Chickeeta!

December 15, 2008 at 1:14 PM

 
Blogger Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

He is just the cutest boy ever - post lots of photos for him while you're in Costa Rica!

Glad to see the new header is back up.

December 15, 2008 at 2:01 PM

 
Blogger Ange said...

oh Bree....As I Mom of 3 boys...I Do understand the action!! Phew.
So cool you have your family to care for Kainoa. These are special memories in the making for him.

December 15, 2008 at 3:55 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Your family is so cute! Kainoa is getting so BIG!

Have a fabulous time - YOU TIME - and keep posting the photos. We love 'em!

December 15, 2008 at 4:06 PM

 
Blogger alison said...

Hi Bree..I have been absent from the blog world for a while.(switched to facebook) It seems like you have been thru some tough times but are doing better now. Nothing like getting away for a good adventure to recharge the spirit!
And congrats on Ironman 2009! I enjoy keeping up on Kona thru your blog.
Alison :-)
PS..I think we share the same birthday (12/16?) There is no way to keep down a Saggitarius!

December 15, 2008 at 9:05 PM

 
Blogger Bruce said...

I saw the pic of the little kids biting. I suppose you are thinking about the two British boys who got 44 million hits on YouTube for a little clip of one biting the other's finger. I cannot like the other commenter say that I have three boys, but we have two, and they have always been the best of friends. I can't remember any biting incidents. Hope you are enjoying CR when you get round to reading this.

December 16, 2008 at 1:00 AM

 
Blogger Sherry said...

Adorable! If Kainoa is loving good 'ole Florida grass (er. weeds), you would probably have to peel him off the grass that grows up north. :o)

Wishing you a fabulous time in CR!!!

December 16, 2008 at 2:30 AM

 
Blogger Jenna said...

Great memories in the making for all of you - have fun. Be safe.

December 16, 2008 at 6:45 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

fun times with the fam..enjoy your time in CR!

December 16, 2008 at 5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home