Aloha!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lunch Break...


video
Rocks in your face for lunch anyone?? And I know I scream like a girl!

Leann & I post bike/swim

One of my VERY BEST friends in the world returned to the island last night! The island girl who got me into sushi, snorkeling, and trouble when I moved to Kona... so today... we met up between bike/swim/run!

On my way to meet her I found her cousin (Jon Kunitake) on the side of the road, loaded him in my truck, and took him to surprise her too! It made for some good laughs as he told us to go LIVE it up today. Then we saw Luis, remember him, the one that scares me... with the big black truck...Leann has no fear of him, in fact she tried to challenge him to a 25 yard butter fly race (instead I ended up in that race). Enough pool meets for me...

We made trouble at the pool and got MR. Speedy to hang loose for a few minutes. I even convinced him to run with me tomorrow...not sure that was a good or bad idea. Then of course we did what everyone does on their lunch break... ignored a few signs...and went for a few launches off the rocks...


Most my days are filled with sweaty boys, listening to them talk about bikes and girls. Having Leann back on the island was a total girl day! AND for once it was talking about boys not talking to boys. The lunch break ended and it was time for a little recovery run and rescue Kainoa from school.

Kainoa and I will spend the evening like this...


Enjoy your lunch break!

.



16 Comments:

Blogger Dolphin Boy said...

Nice post! Sorry I couldn't make the jump today. Work etc... but off work on Wed and Friday..maybe call in sick Thurs!!??
Cheers!

April 14, 2009 at 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Oscarjet said...

WOW! parece un poco peligroso, que valiente eres !
Bonitas fotos Bree ! muy bonitas.
Have fun !

April 14, 2009 at 9:50 PM

 
Blogger Bruce Stewart (ブルース・スチュワート) said...

Glad you came out of the water still in one piece. Maybe I'll just stick to swimming in the pool!

April 15, 2009 at 12:52 AM

 
Blogger ADC said...

Now I am totally jelaous. Have fun Bree.

April 15, 2009 at 12:59 AM

 
Blogger Missy said...

Jealous, no kidding! OK, does your bikini end up around your neck when you jump off like that? I swear, I'd have a necklace on by the time I came out. Looks like a killer good girl day!

April 15, 2009 at 1:10 AM

 
Blogger t-odd said...

For lunch I fell of the couch during my nap. I would have much rather been doing that. Luis doesn't look THAT scary. Except for his abs. I hope you and Leann get to spend more time together. How tough are your feet from climbing on those rocks?

April 15, 2009 at 1:20 AM

 
Blogger Teenage Tri Queen said...

hi! It's chloe! Thanks sooo much for leaving a comment on my blog! Are you doing the Ironman Or Half Ironman FL?! If so i will be there! thanks again chloe

April 15, 2009 at 2:17 AM

 
Blogger Ramon Serrano said...

XTreme Bree...

April 15, 2009 at 2:29 AM

 
Blogger IronBob (swimming upstream at IMAZ 08) said...

I always wondered what happened to Tiny Tim. Thanks for the photo update.

April 15, 2009 at 2:52 AM

 
Blogger chr15 said...

"It was one of those perfect mornings. The kind where you wake up and feel completely content, as if everything in the universe is how it should be. Nothing too exciting yet nothing challenging on the horizon, just a good day about to be lived".

One of 'those' days, eh? You should watch out for those, and savour them. As the best, and most unexpected, things happen on days like that.

We could all do with some days like that.


As for beautiful. Well, I don't know you and I wouldn't presume to be so shallow or offer meaningless complement without foundation. But. You write beautifully.

April 15, 2009 at 5:24 AM

 
Blogger Jill Costantino said...

Wow - what a beautiful day:) You look SOOOOOO happy.

Enjoy!

April 15, 2009 at 5:39 AM

 
Blogger kakes773 said...

Bree, your blog is great! Thanks for sharing every aspect of your training, from the workouts to your thoughts to your results--basically everything. Thanks for giving out some of your recipes, too. I tried the Coco Caribbean Cookies you shared (I've made your banana bread, too), took the cookies on a training weekend with my cycling team, and we all loved them. Who knew something with no sugar could be so good; they hit the spot!

Best of luck to you this season. With all the work and dedication you're putting in, you will succeed!

April 15, 2009 at 5:47 AM

 
Blogger Maria said...

sweet! looks awesome--I like that u have to 'rescue' the little one from school ;o) yeah, I guess if you live on an amazing island, school must be torture...enjoy the chillaxin...

April 15, 2009 at 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Cricket said...

Have fun with LeAnn-
I love the picture of you and Kainoa!
Love & Laughter... Nothing Better!

April 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM

 
Blogger CoachLiz said...

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! Luis does have some scary ripped abs. I'm not sure you would be able to get me to jump off the rocks without me peeing my leg first. Your scream after trying to get out did not help either.

I hope you had an awesome day with LeAnn and Kainoa.

April 15, 2009 at 1:28 PM

 
Blogger Sherry said...

Su-weeeeet stuff!!!!

April 17, 2009 at 2:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home