Aloha!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Head First Into A Guava Tree...

Well, Kainoa and I did park right smack in the overhanging branches of a guava tree while visiting a friends new house... but that really has nothing to do with this, I just don't like every post to be "triathlonish" so I figure a guava tree is more yummy...
.
I have a NEW best friend, he plans to spend countless hours with me. He enjoys sunrises and sunsets on the rode, he never complains about my clothes, especially ugly bike shorts. I must confess he is really hot and sexy! And together we are a match made in HEAVEN! Today was our first "meeting", already it was love at first sight. I'm hoping he is ready for a date on Wednesday (I have a 6hr ride I really want him to join me on...). AND here he is:
How beautiful is that??!! Like I said, match made in heaven, so it's only fitting his name is "Kalani" which means heaven in Hawaiian. Tomorrow I have a bike fitting, and I have my fingers crossed that by Wednesday we get to take our first spin around the block, or island since it will be a long ride...
.
Sweet Dreams from Kona!
Bree




12 Comments:

Blogger Dolphin Boy said...

Sweet ride! Have fun be safe!

August 31, 2009 at 8:21 PM

 
Blogger ADC said...

So you've got a white bike now? :)

August 31, 2009 at 11:55 PM

 
Blogger ADC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 31, 2009 at 11:55 PM

 
Blogger ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Looks like his friend Clif is watching in the background.. be careful.

September 1, 2009 at 2:43 AM

 
Blogger Slow Rider said...

Antonio will be very upset.

Wait is this to replace the hot man in the white pickup??? Deep down I dont think you ever got over that event.

September 1, 2009 at 3:00 AM

 
Blogger miles99999 said...

Dang, so do I have to be some kind of uber-triathlete to get free bikes? I am very envious of you. I can't wait to see a full on picture of it.

September 1, 2009 at 3:17 AM

 
Blogger sallyaston said...

Love the bike. You are blessed! I recently got a new bike and it is sure making the 100 mile Ironman rides a lot more enjoyable :-)

September 1, 2009 at 4:19 AM

 
Blogger t-odd said...

Did "Antonio" have to go back to Canada or is he relegated to back-up status? Poor "Antonio." Have a great ride on "Kalani" - let's hope he lives up to his name.

September 1, 2009 at 4:20 AM

 
Blogger Regina said...

Paint me green with envy.

September 1, 2009 at 5:20 AM

 
Blogger CoachLiz said...

What a lucky gal you are that Argon 18 takes such good care of you!

September 1, 2009 at 9:53 AM

 
Blogger Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

So handsome!

September 1, 2009 at 11:35 AM

 
Blogger monsterkeon said...

You're so blessed! Enjoy your date on wednesday! Kalani's hawt!

September 1, 2009 at 6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home