Aloha!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Speed Bumps...


The race suit has arrived! The smell of burritos are lingering, the mariachi band is sounding closer and closer, and the sombreros that I have fluttering in my belly are out of control... I have MEXICO ON MY MIND!! Race week is here and I love it! Today kicked off the usual: massage, manager meeting, swim, get bike tuned up, make weezle balls with Kainoa, lace up the K-Swiss, and relax.

Tomorrow and the next day look about the same...a few rides on the golf cart with Kainoa is about as much "adventure" as this chica will see until race day. Speaking of race day, if you are already finished up with your season and day dreaming about 2010 I have a little code you can borrow to get $15 off a REV3 race. Yeah, every little bit helps, so punch in BreeWeeRev3 when you enter any of the fantastic REV3 races for next year and save some money for holiday shopping!

If you are wondering about Coach Paul, haven't written about him much, I think he is going loco. For yesterdays bike, he told me to ride some hills...well, if you count the speed bumps coach then I rode a few hills. THIS IS FLORIDA...bridges and speed bumps baby! Okay, no more teasing my coach, he did give me the green light for Mexico (thanks again Coach!!).

Buenos Noches!!




18 Comments:

Blogger Coach Liz said...

Awesome Splish suit Bree! My bike is in the shop as well. I had hills on my training today as well. Texas Gulf Coast is just as flat as Florida and I don't know of any hills on the island of Cozumel. Maybe your coach and my coach are working together on this.

Look forward to seeing you in a few days.

November 23, 2009 at 4:48 PM

 
Blogger t-odd said...

That suit is fantastic. Enjoy your last few days in FLA.

November 23, 2009 at 5:07 PM

 
Blogger bart said...

That suit is looking great on the table already... will look even better on your body!
Have a great race Bree!!

November 24, 2009 at 12:33 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

ha, love the suit! i cant wait to get out of this crappy new england weather and into coz for fun in the sun. see you there!

November 24, 2009 at 3:43 AM

 
Blogger Christi said...

I love the suit! Hey, if you need some hills we have a few extra here in Colorado you can have! I can't walk out my door without hitting one!

November 24, 2009 at 4:05 AM

 
Blogger greyhound said...

I'm sure I'll see the back of that suit as you lap me on the bike. See you there.

November 24, 2009 at 4:39 AM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

Love the suit!
When are you gonna post the recipe for weezle balls?

November 24, 2009 at 6:31 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

That's the first suit in a while that's made me laugh! Awesome!! :) :)

The expression "party in your pants" comes to mind!! Hee-hee! With a suit that awesome, you'll be smiling all the way through the race. :) :) :)

November 24, 2009 at 8:07 AM

 
Blogger Ange said...

Your suit is Great!! love it! I need a new splish.
Have a fantastic mexican adventure!!

November 24, 2009 at 8:57 AM

 
Blogger Beth said...

That suit is awesome!! Best of luck in Cozumel Bree. I'll be thinking of you!!

November 24, 2009 at 9:59 AM

 
Blogger Tracy said...

Have a great race Bree...what a fun race suit, love it!
Tracy

November 24, 2009 at 10:05 AM

 
Blogger Marni said...

Love the bathing suit..it makes me smile and now I crave salsa!
-marn

November 24, 2009 at 10:09 AM

 
Blogger Charisa said...

Awesome Splish! Good luck this weekend - we'll be cheering SO LOUD from Cali!!

November 24, 2009 at 10:22 AM

 
Blogger Teresa said...

Awesome suit! So much fun!

November 24, 2009 at 1:32 PM

 
Blogger Chloe said...

Awesome suit! My homestay for IMFL will be there racing as a pro - his name is Will and he is soooo awesome. The nicest guy ever. :)

Good luck and hope you had a great time in the sunshine state!!

November 24, 2009 at 4:05 PM

 
Blogger Kiet said...

Just got my Splish suits in the mail today as well, all five of them, so I'm good to go for our Kona training camp in February. Bueno Suerte Chica!

November 24, 2009 at 7:31 PM

 
Blogger kakes773 said...

Good luck this weekend, Bree. Que Dios te bendiga!

November 25, 2009 at 4:28 AM

 
Blogger Jill Costantino said...

Love the suit! Kick some but Lady!

November 25, 2009 at 6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home