Aloha!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Love This Day...


Most Happy Valentine's Day! Call it a "Hallmark Holiday" if you want, I am a big fan of special days set aside to let people know you love them! Okay, okay, okay, so my bikes have been my "boyfriends" for the past couple years and while ocean swimming I am always in search of kissing a dolphin in hopes he will turn into my prince charming...but this day is so cool!
.
My most favorite lovely quote...
.
Love is the voice under all silence, the hope which has no opposite in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness. More first than sun, more last than star... EE Cummings.
.
Now I've never known a love like that but this girl has seen sunsets all over the world and spent millions of nights under skys full of stars, to image something more first than that and more last than that... WOW.... reason enough for me to believe...


Most Happy Valentine's Day from Kainoa and me! Get your lovin' on.... ha ha!!



7 Comments:

Blogger Coach Liz said...

Wishing you, Kainoa, your sis and her hubby and the new baby a year filled with love and happiness.

Happy Valentine's Day Bree!

February 14, 2010 at 4:13 AM

 
Blogger Oscarjet said...

Feliz Dia de San Valentin Bree...Os queremos y deseamos lo mejor desde SPAIN !!!!!!!!

February 14, 2010 at 7:27 AM

 
Blogger Lisa G said...

Beautiful pictures... Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2010 at 7:48 AM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Bree, with a heart as big as yours, I'm sure you will find someone to share it with! have a wonderful day!

February 14, 2010 at 8:54 AM

 
Blogger Christi said...

Happy Valentines Day Bree! I hope you and Kainoa have a great one!

February 14, 2010 at 12:56 PM

 
Blogger Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Happy Valentine's Day beautiful!

February 14, 2010 at 6:24 PM

 
Blogger kerrie said...

happy valentines day to you too! i totally agree - i'm soooo not into the hallmark thing or the whole consumer created aspect of it, but i think it is a great opportunity to remind those around us how much we care about them.
hope you guys had a great day!!
xo

February 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home