Aloha!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mahalo Time...

Today lots of shoes showed up for me. MAHALO KSwiss for keeping me running injury free and giving me what I could never afford to buy in the way of shoes and run clothes! Felt like a holiday today, good training topped off with new shoes & run clothes, for sure more than enough to make this girl smile.

While I'm being thankful, SWIFT Carbon has given me 2 new bikes too, again something that I still pinch myself to have been given. My tri bike I adore more than any bike in my life and the road bike has something VERY cool about it that I'll show you with a little help from Kainoa...coming soon!

.

While I'm not the fastest girl in sport and there is a pretty good chance I won't be making a million doing what I love, I do DO what I love and for that it's beyond enough. But like I said, it would not be possible without those that help make it all happen. Here are my supporters, be sure to support them as I'm pretty good about standing by people/things I believe in and trust...these are a few of them:.


Alright, this is going to be a very long training week so its a good thing I have all those shoes! So much for the BEACHED weekend I just had, it will be opposite this weekend as a very long Saturday is planned and Sunday will follow up with a hard run race and ride to leave me daydreaming about a beach...its gonna be good n' plenty in the life of swimbikerun!


Oh, the shades (seen above) we found after the ocean swim this afternoon. The tsunami is still washing up stuff from all over and sadly, it's nothing compared to Japan. That said, SUPPORT Japan if you can! The run race this Sunday is giving all donations (free to race) directly to Japan, so if you live on Big Island show up at the pier at 8am, bring what your pockets can afford to give, then run for Japan with us! From 1 to 10 miles are the distances you can race (or walk). See ya there! AND if you want to get really smashed, Tim Deboom is on island and is riding from Mauna Lani to Hawi and pulling any and all that want to hug his wheel (meet at 9am).


Cheers,


Bree




3 Comments:

Blogger tinaparker87 said...

Make sure to get pics. Maybe one of Tim too??

April 12, 2011 at 6:24 AM

 
Blogger Lucy Francis said...

Love your shoes! Specially the yellow and the turquoise ones.

April 12, 2011 at 9:46 PM

 
Blogger Ordinarylife said...

Missed you in PE this weekend, but at least I had my sister to shout and scream for.

April 13, 2011 at 1:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home