Aloha!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Swift Sale :)

My beloved bike has a twin and it's for sale. I had the privilege of riding this frame for 4 hours and then my complete bike arrived the next day. This frame sits sadly in Bike Works wanting a home and that is my job, to get this beautiful Swift Carbon frame out on the road where it belongs. I'm not a good sales person, I once worked in a surf shop and gave away more wax then I sold, so the boys are handling any and all bike questions of interested buyers.
.
Here is what I can tell you, it's the lightest frame I've ever had, it loves the cross winds of Kona, I once road it over a dirt beach trail and it took the shock "almost" like a beach cruiser, it responds quick when the boys pick up the pace and you have to jump on a wheel, it likes hills, and its really HOT. Yeah, gorgeous at 49cm. If you need more answers like that write me. If you need more answers on pricing, shipping, and bike tech things email here with "Swift" as the subject: themagicisback@hotmail.com or nick@hpbikeworks.com.
.
Finally, check out the website to learn more about this incredible bike that has finally been launched to the good ol' USA. Swift Carbon. You can get most your answers here too.
.
Happy Riding,
Bree



6 Comments:

Blogger gshiz5 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 28, 2011 at 6:46 AM

 
Blogger ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

I am working on an operation to cut 6 inches off my legs.... I will keep you informed of the progress..... :)

April 29, 2011 at 8:42 AM

 
Blogger Lucy Francis said...

This looks like such a lovely bike, were i living nearer I would be tempted to buy it off you (the right size for me too). I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a new owner.

April 29, 2011 at 10:09 PM

 
Blogger Danial123 said...

All of the gears are contained inside the rear hub, making shifting smooth and easyHermosa Beach.
beach bike

September 19, 2011 at 9:58 PM

 
Blogger Danial123 said...

A simple twist of the wrist and you can move between the first, second and thrd gears with ease and the chain doesn't move at all Affordable Cruiser Bicycle.
beach bike

September 21, 2011 at 9:47 PM

 
Blogger Danial123 said...

Our bikes feature a well built frame, with the most high end seats on the market.
valve stem caps

September 23, 2011 at 12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home