Aloha!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day...



My pictures will do a much better job than my words. But in case you do better with letters and words than photos, I'll tell you quickly...
.
Today's goal was to train my best, live to the fullest, enjoy my son to the utmost, and not worry about anything else. It was Labor Day, a day off from the stresses, pressures, and stuff. I ran and swam my best, (despite them both being recovery workouts), enjoyed the entire day from sun up to sun down, and laughed with Kainoa throughout. Mission accomplished...










Swim practice...




Family beach time...













Kainoa paddled out to see the bait ball and dolphins. He truly loved being part of the ocean life. Salt water runs deep in our family, that's for sure.














Last day of Summer, we did indeed ditch our bikini's...









Sun up to sundown fully lived...




Bree



3 Comments:

Blogger tinaparker87 said...

Love today's pics! Oh my gosh, I'd love your swim work out. The girls in the office agree you rock the dolphin picture from behind.

Guess I'd better get working on blogging daily!

September 6, 2011 at 6:00 AM

 
Blogger Lucy Francis said...

so these dolphins....are they your new training partners? :-) what beautifull pictures.

September 6, 2011 at 7:14 AM

 
Blogger Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

A fabulous way to spend a day indeed!

September 6, 2011 at 3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home