Aloha!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting My Hike On...

Adventures have been calling my name and I have been answering, all of them. This weekend was a double hike, both worth writing home about, but yesterdays 17 miler is the one worth showing you tonight...

These Hawaiian adventures have totally been off season "keep active". It feels like base-training-at-it's-best!! I don't have much to say that you can't see for yourself in a photo. Waimanu is a hidden gem tucked away between Waipi'o and Pololu. Those are the two main valleys, after yesterday I can now say I have hiked my way through ALL the valleys! Enjoy the views, I sure did...















I have to tell you the best part, well, one of the top 10 best parts. I was swimming in the stream and you would never believe who was in that stream while we were all lounging around...A HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL! He was beautiful...
.
Tomorrow back to some more swimbikerun, the adventures will continue through the holidays, and this girl is SOAKING them up! Have fun,
Bree



3 Comments:

Blogger cheryl said...

Beautiful!

November 28, 2011 at 2:06 AM

 
Blogger Lucy Francis said...

And I thought the big island was mainly lava! obviously not judging by your pictures: gorgeous, gorgeous scenery. no words needed! thank you so much for sharing your beautiful island with us.

November 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM

 
Blogger Born To Endure said...

On a rainy cold day it brings such great comfort to peek at your blog..love it!

November 29, 2011 at 10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home