Aloha!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Santa...

I've been running so happy, running on sandy white beaches, trails along the waters edge, up volcanoes, and when I'm naughty-the treadmill. But Santa, mostly running in nice spots...


Keeping my island bikini on is no problem, but I've been naughty, caught in the snow wearing too little and almost catching a cold....Sorry Santa, can't explain that one.


December has not been all Joy & Peace on Earth, but when the "not so nice and naughty" happens, rainbows always pop up to remind me nice is on the way...


This was a nice day...


Of course Santa, I only play after the work and chores are pau...


Very nice, I always eat my green veggies...please Santa be good to me this Christmas!


It's all her fault Santa, really....


Nice and naughty....


Alright Santa, I'll save you the trip over the Pacific, with friends like mine there is no way to stay out of trouble...


My most favorite time of year, all the smiles, all the happy moments with friends and family, it is so much more than what's under the tree and this season especially, has taught that to me...


Santa, if you make the trip I'll save hula girls for you and the reindeer...


4 more days till Christmas, it can happen...


And Santa, Kainoa is with his dad this season, so please visit him for me, he's been REALLY good this year!! As for me, I understand...


.


Bree



5 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy Diesel said...

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

December 22, 2011 at 2:32 AM

 
Blogger Christi said...

Merry Christmas! I am sure Santa will visit you because you bring joy to everyone through your blog!

December 22, 2011 at 4:06 AM

 
Blogger Born To Endure said...

You bring so much joy to us across the pond...have a fantastic holiday!!

December 22, 2011 at 4:09 AM

 
Blogger Lucy Francis said...

I bet Santa wouldn't mind a stop-over in Hawaii. Love those hula gingerbread girls. Have a lovely christmas (feliz Navidad!)Bree.

December 22, 2011 at 8:55 AM

 
Blogger Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Merry Christmas Bree! Strange to see kainoa all bundled up!

December 25, 2011 at 6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home