Aloha!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Middle of it all...

Middle of two spots once again. A happy spot as the holidays are here and I enjoy them SO MUCH. More free time to paint and play with Kainoa has been happening as training has been a little less than usual. BUT a very hard spot, the ol' switcherooooo that comes every other Christmas. Last year Kainoa was with me, that means this year he is with his dad for Winter break. Tomorrow starts 2 very long weeks of missing my son...
.
ALOOOOOOHA lots of swimbikerun, focus-a-plenty...
Tonight was also the last Kona Aquatics swim practice of 2011. That lands me in the ocean for the rest of the year but also missing my team. Our final 2011 practice coach gave us relays, you know the kind that hurt because you swim so hard trying to beat your lane mates that are spread out into the other lanes as the team is meshed up. The kind where you swim with balls, fun noodles, and do odd things...

.

Tomorrow is going to be DAY1 of training my okole off to numb the holiday longing for Kainoa. It's also the start of tackling the final things on my 2011 "must do" list, one of them includes a sunrise that we plan to go after starting at midnight tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on that one...

.

Happy Holidays,

Bree



3 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

Happy Holidays Bree!

December 15, 2011 at 3:58 AM

 
Blogger Lucy Francis said...

your swim relays sound far more fun than ours!
woudl love to know how you incorporate the noodles and balls into them, may be I could give some suggestions to my coach
happy xmas Bree, time wil fly and Kainoa will be back soon

December 15, 2011 at 12:23 PM

 
Blogger Jill Costantino said...

Merry Christmas beautiful lady! Keep yourself busy and the time will FLLLLLLYYYYY bye.
Sending you tons of hugs and BIRTHDAY wishes:))))
XoXoX

December 17, 2011 at 4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home