Aloha!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today in the land of swimbikerun...





The wana looks like it's holding a smiley face, seriously found it like that, no shells were moved in the creation of this picture...really. This week is such a funky one in the land of swimbikerun. I'm struggling to tell if I'm on recovery (still) from last weekend or charging into the next race full force. Float week perhaps?? Landing in the ocean thankfully goes both ways, you can press the pace with the crew, stop for dolphins on recovery, race the buoys, catch bumps, anything and everything goes. This week is some of all the above...








Kainoa is still small enough to play "Superman" while I do sit-ups...

My sister is still the hottest mom running the island...


My run shoes still need to sit (stink) outside, my bike still gets to live inside. AND if you look closely I'm giving you a little "hint-hint" on my 2012 run shoes...I'll fill you in soon.

.

Happy Training!

Bree



2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Francis said...

love those underwater pictures, all the little things you get to see only when you swim out there. who knew a buoy could be so photogenic :-)

Pearl izumi shoes?
and does your sister have an aero wheel on that buggy??? ahahaha

February 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM

 
Blogger Nibbles said...

Pearl Izumi! Cool!

February 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home