Aloha!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Race Face...

Setting the season into motion!  You know what this broken foot has taught me, other than patience?  To be totally content in the moment, in whatever the condition.  I'm pretty sure that lesson will come in handy this season.  Ah, here's hoping it will never take another broken foot (or anything for that matter) to teach me the art of patience and being content in the face of adversity...

On with the season!  The gym is going great, lifting weights I've concluded is giving my "endurance" body the strength it may have needed.  Aqua jogging is still the run of choice for now.  And some spins (3 this week) are slowly helping me feel more and more like a woman training for a triathlon. That said, I have signed up for the first few races of the 2013 season!!

Hapalua Half Marathon, Ironman Melbourne, Utah 70.3, Hawaii 70.3, and Philippines 70.3  I am sure a few little local races will jump on the map between those races.  And possibly REV3 Portland, too.  But for now, those have my name on the start list!  More good news... Zoot is going to hook a girl up with all the training and racing gear and accessories she could possibly need:

My new 2013 Kit.
 ...and for you, the opportunity to have a new Swift Carbon bike frame.  Its super easy, just click this link (Swift Carbon Vote) and choose the bike frame you'd like to see given away.  Your name automatically goes into the drawing.  Good Luck!!  Hope one of my readers lands a new bike for 2013!! 
And... I'm on Maui!  You all know how much I love to land here, mostly for my runs with Mike!  Today I'll be aqua jogging here, it totally counts if you ask me!  Have a good weekend!!

Bree



8 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

No Rev3 Portland this year. :-\

January 18, 2013 at 11:18 AM

 
Blogger courtney javorski said...

Thanks for the link Bree

January 18, 2013 at 4:57 PM

 
Blogger Lucy Francis said...

Your new kit is so gorgeous :-)
it's great that you have some races lined up and that your recovery is going well.
Yeah for aqua jogging! :-)
Enjoy Maui

January 19, 2013 at 2:54 AM

 
Blogger mtanner said...

Love the Kit! Congrats girl! I hope to see you in August!

January 20, 2013 at 7:39 AM

 
Blogger Sheryl said...

Nice kit and bike! Thanks for the link!

January 20, 2013 at 12:11 PM

 
Blogger Website Design Portland said...

Its great! Website Design Portland

January 20, 2013 at 10:37 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

All of that sounds fantastic! Your new kit ROCKS! 2013 is going to be FANTASTIC!

January 22, 2013 at 3:40 AM

 
Blogger Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

February 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home