1. My favorite tree went into Summer bloom, hotter training weather...
2. The winds did not knock me off my bike when the "hurricane" trades blew
3. I can keep up with Chandler (almost, okay if he is tired) at swim practice
4. 2.4 miles solo (a few times) and no sharks, plenty of dolphins
5. Zucchini bread does not make you poop during track practice
6. ZOOT sent me really bright clothes and new shoes: MOTIVATION
7. I ran 20 miles without an IPOD and survived mentally
8. No injuries & Rob is getting better everyday after being hit by a car
Breakthrough Nutrition has helped me avoid bonking on any long rides
10. My body has minimized damage thanks to Odin Willmont: Chiro/ART
11. Coach Steve & the High School swimmers don't kick me out of the pool
13 Mike continues to keep Pancake Sunday in full force after big days
14. My new Swift Carbon is such a dream bike (you'll see it race day)
15. I rode to Hilo! Still stoked on that big adventure, must repeat...
Splish makes me want to swim, 80's suits are my favorite at the moment
18. I got to paddle yesterday, it was a needed rest from SWIMBIKERUN
19. I'm happy. Sometimes I race better happy...