Monday, February 25, 2008

Up and Running...


Jay is the MAN! A BIG Mahalo goes out to Jay for throwing a website together for me... don't worry ladies, he is not a computer nerd! In all my life I never thought I would have a website or want one until Jay showed me how much fun they can be! Check it out and be sure to contact Jay of you need one! Bree Wee

Why I am at it... a BIG mahalo goes out to Coach Paul at Lifesport for going through another year with me (you are so lucky!).

Coach Steve in Kona for helping me swim and NEVER giving up on me. And of course my masters team... oh you all know how much I love you!

Bike Works Hawaii for taking such good care of a local girl & her bike! You are my second family!!

Scott Bikes for putting the VROOOM in my ride.

Splish for all the suits that make me want to swim (I could not have swam a 56 at Ironman if I didn't have a new suit every week to keep me motivated!

Zoot for taking a chance on me this year... I am stoked about the opportunity!

Weebee Honey for the pre-race boost (my breakfast sandwich would be naked without you).

The Club in Kona for my gym membership- you have the most fun treadies (if that is possible).

Brooke & Nick... for all the Kainoa watching you do! And juicing for me & free yoga lessons (I never knew how expensive it is!).

Jim & Kainoa... for supporting me unconditionally and putting up with my crazy life and dreams-you are my strength!

My family... you are the best! I know I could not handle me- you do a GREAT job of it!

OF COURSE a HUGE mahalo to Kona community! No words could express how thankful I am to have all of you in my life and sport!

To my top-secret supporters (you know who you are) I wish I could tell the world how thankful I am for you... THANK YOU!

AND last but not least... my blog buddies! I am so thankful for your great stories that inspire me, your jokes, & the fun of having you as "friends"!

30 comments:

Trigirlpink said...

SLICK! I LOVE it!! I just love the photo gallery and all the cool pix there. Glad you'll still have your blog too! Thanks for your chin up comments regarding my icky hamstring.
xx
e

TB said...

Way cool site!!!

Katie Weaver-Jongerius said...

Love the site Bree!!!

kerrie said...

that is beautiful! i love the gallery and all of the great pics you have. your hubby looks huge, (or you are very, very tiny )he must be well over 6 ft!

Marni said...

I love the website!! I was scrolling down for the thank you to your blog buddies..and there it was!!! We all love you bree!!!

Eileen Swanson said...

THANK YOU Wee for motivating and inspiring me and for the awesome introduction to Coach! I love ya. I can't wait for our cool adventure to begin.....counting down the days...

E

Kellye Mills said...

We thank you Bree for not only being such a great athlete, but reaching out to us common folk!! You're incredibly inspiring, helpful, and a great friend!

Beth said...

Your website is really quite awesome Bree!! Love the pics!! And sounds like you have a great team of support this year. Behind every good athlete are families and friends who support and strengthen!!

Brooke Myers said...

Congrats to you.. this is all you
need is one more site to keep you playing on the computer...J/K

see you in the A.M

Chad Holderbaum said...

Awesome site Bree!

Mel said...

I also want to thank your sponsors too Bree,,,,They help you continue being the awesome person/athlete you are.....YOU are a TALENTED athlete..and I am so glad you follow through on your talents..and not let those talents go to waste :) WE LOVE you BREE and we BELIEVE in YOU :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome new website, Bree!!! I love it - very fun and that is what it is all about. Thanks for sharing - very very fun!
PS I am with Zoot this year too!!
Jen H.

Jameson said...

Wicked cool Bree!

Pushing around the Polaroids in the gallery is awesome.

Congrats.

Sarah McMillan said...

Love your website Bree and playing around with the polaroids is the cats ass! I had to get all caught up on your blog-wow I have missed so much! I am so excited for you going to Noosa in OZ-Holy Man that will be great 3 week training block in one of the best places on earth. Goodonya!

Iain Banks said...

Great site Bree....perhaps the best "pro" website out there! Just remember all us bloggers out here when you become a World Champion
:-)

Train-This said...

I love it!
:-) Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm going to CRY...all these kind words.....(sniffle) All these people and sponsers you thanked...did you just win an academy award...?(tissue please)....at least you won the "best dressed award" for all the stretchy suits you wear!!

BreeWee said...

Hey Mel, the annoyn. comment guy is my friend Pat, he thinks I am the biggest dork alive and is all about teasing me! He also knows Andy so he has to tease him too... don't worry he is safe, just know that if you get some crazy annoym. post it is him...

Anonymous said...

Please don't listen to Bree, she's a nut job and often forgets to take her medication...:)!

BreeWee said...

Pat was that you riding in the North this morning???? If so, nice stretchy pants and you better start your own blog or just call me rather then playing comment-tag. By the way... I do not take any meds... only Weebees! Hey, do you need more by the way??? I still owe Jeff the ones you ate!

Anonymous said...

Weebees? Yes!! Only if you promise not to spike them like the last batch....wait...that wasn't you or Weebees....something else never mind.

Mel said...

HA! he got me...but it was a nice comment...wheeeeew :)

Rural Girl said...

Love your web site!

Pedergraham said...

Very nice site! My daughter is camped out in bed with me and just saw the picture at the top of your blog of you and Kainoa in the water and wanted to know when we could do that!

So, you and K. are a hit with the under-4 crowd, too. And, she didn't even see the dolphin pics yet!
-Danielle

Jenny Garrison said...

LOVE your website! How exciting. Good luck in AU. Have fun and race fast!

Marit Chrislock-Lauterbach said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!! Love it - you have inspired ME! THANKS! Looking forward to watchig you grow, go fast, and make your dreams come true!

Sonja said...

Very awesome site, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the flowers, you personality really shines through it!

E.L.F. said...

AH! I LOVE IT! I want flowers in my hair! I want to live in Hawaii! I want to follow Bree!! So cool.....!

liz

Jen in Budapest said...

Come on Bree!! You will make your goals and become that WC

Bob Mitera said...

As a consultant who builds web sites/techy "stuff"; your site is really good work.