Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Me & Tila...


Wow! All this racing has me lugging Tila (my bike) all over the world! In less than a week she has been packed and unpacked then repacked in Hawaii, then unpacked in Florida & repacked... AND tomorrow she will be unpacked in St. Croix!


I gotta confess, I LOVE IT! This traveling to beautiful race destinations is a dream come true! I am meeting awesome people, experiencing memories worth keeping, and seeing sights only imaginable in my dreams!


Off to St. Croix... another island for me... I can hardly wait and I will be sure to take some photos!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor bike.....does it sit next to you or you tuck it under your airline seat when traveling? ha!
Great image of you swimming! See any dolphins?

Looking forward to seeing photos from St Croix!!
Have fun and Kick butt on the Beast!PM

Leigh Anne said...

Ohhh, I wanna that jeep! I love that pic of you swimming in the water. Wishing you the best!

Randy said...

Enjoy it for all of us who only get to read about it Bree. Good luck in St. Croix

Iain Banks said...

That water looks so good....oh to be back in Florida! The Chesapeake Bay although nice doesn't exactly have the same water quality! Good luck in St Croix.

kerri said...

GO, GO, GO, VROOOOOOOM, VROOOOOOOM!!! Enjoy, have fun, race your heart out.

Katie Weaver-Jongerius said...

Go hard Bree!! Have fun, travel safe, and kick some ASS!

Speed Racer said...

Thank goodness you have this blog so we can live vicariously through you. And thank goodness you seem to carry a camera everywhere you go too! Be sure to post lots of photos from this weekend!

Oh yeah, and kick some arse while you're at it!

Brent Poulsen said...

Good Luck in St. Croix!!!

Cricket said...

Be Safe- Have a Blast & Win in St. Croix! You are awesome!