Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tag! i'm it!


If you just hit my blog... YOU are NEXT... Tag! You're it!!!

10 years ago I was:

18, in Costa Rica, chasing my dream of being a pro surfer... about to start college

5 years ago I was:

Fresh out of college and teaching 2nd grade at Kahakai Elementary School on The Big Island.

1 year ago I was:

Trying to qualify for Ironman Hawaii and learning to be a mom...

5 things on my to do list today:

  1. Pray
  2. Send out Leann's care package
  3. Call Brooke and give her a race strategy for her 1/2 marathon tomorrow
  4. Juice carrots with Kainoa (I promised him yesterday we would buy carrots and juice em')
  5. Unpack my luggage from Japan

5 snacks I enjoy:

  1. Smoothies
  2. Any juiced vegetable
  3. Nori
  4. Guacamole
  5. Beans and rice with hot sauce

If I were a billionaire I would:

  1. Buy a house and paint all the rooms inside a different color
  2. Pay off my debt and all my family's debt
  3. Have a huge picnic for everyone in my state that wants to eat & needs food
  4. Hire my sister Brooke & uncle Nick to be Kainoa's nannies
  5. Go to Playa Hermosa and live for few months, open a new school for the locals

6 people I want to have lunch with tomorrow:

Jesus, Jim, Kainoa (Can't go anywhere without those 3), Adam Sandler (I want to laugh harder than I already do), Leann (I miss her more than anyone), TB (onions are fun), WAIT!! Brooke... can I have 7 people?

5 places I have lived:

  1. Vermontville, Michigan
  2. Sarasota, FL
  3. West Palm Beach, FL
  4. Playa Hermosa, CR
  5. Kailua-Kona, HI

5 jobs I have had:

  1. TCBY Girl (oh that was trouble!)
  2. Worship leader
  3. Worked on a farm in college and lead horse back rides
  4. Elementary school teacher/taught Spanish in Costa Rica
  5. Triathlete (yeah, I am raking in the $$) ha ha, right! BUT I love it!

18 comments:

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) (ブルース・スチュワート) said...

Since it's a game of tag, maybe I need to respond. You must have a beautiful singing voice. That is one thing I did not know about you.

Dolphin Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Enjoy each moment of your life! Each meal be thankful for, each person touches life in some way and each job brings you to a new stepping stone to a place you will go! Always hold Jesus's hand and smile and always know your parents are proud of you and love you....! Love Mom and Rodger

TriGirl Kate O said...

Many congratulations on your pr in Japan! Glad you all made it home safe and sound.

Marit Chrislock-Lauterbach said...

This is lots of fun! Always interesting to learn new things about the blogger friends! Make sure you take out your bike shoes from the case asap. They will be nuclear if allowed to stay in there for too long... :)

Train-This said...

Thanks for your inspiring words to me sister! and thanks for this... mine will be up tomorrow!

TB said...

Great post...

Onions!!! I love onions!!!

Where we eating?

LeAnn said...

Hey superstar, thanks for lunch today. The banana was great!

Oh yes...Jimbo went to church! Im happy...did he like it? Oh, I hope he liked it. I didnt know you were a worship leader...so was I. I thought I knew everything about you...we have lots and lots of things in common.

Hahahahaha...Jeff...whatever. I should of listened to your best friends on your wedding night...eek.

Bum, what bum...stop teasing me about my flat bum. Yeah, I wear a 28, send it over, thanks. Hey, you got those speedo lazer suits laying around that kainoa didnt pee on yet...just kidding.

Thanks for your encouragement and making it hurt...that was my mantra today. Make it hurt, make it hurt...I missing Steve-o practices...they are so much harder especially in lane 1 or 2...I need that right now...tell him I said hi for me plz.

Okay, superstar...try again in Canada...make it hurt. :0)

Meredith said...

Fun! I'm in

Ange said...

Sounds fun...love to learn new things about people. I'll post tomorrow.
I'm so excited you're heading to Canada!! You'll Rock!!!

Anonymous said...

How about wearing some shorts on the bike? Canada ....Brrrrrrrrr!

Mel said...

I LOVE the surf photo...it looks like it came straight out of a magazine :) I am EXCITED to follow you during the Canada race...You WILL love it there...BEAUTIFUL with a lot of supporters!!!

Anonymous said...

You should be in the Title 9 catalogs. The surfing picture is amazing! -mira

Steve Stenzel said...

Being a "TCBY Girl" would have been trouble for me too. Not to mention that it would have required a sex change....

Bob Mitera said...

Ok...tag complete.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you said you want to eat with brooke and didn't include me. what am i-chopped liver?!? -bron

Maijaleena said...

I did it. I enjoyed reading yours.

Michelle my Belle said...

Bree, I loved this post...I liked how you put the pictures to show us what your life is like, the food, places, and people you love, what you've done with your life in the past years, and all of that....!! So fun!!!! I really am proud to call you girls my sisters and I miss you both!