Friday, December 11, 2009

Child Like...

Browsing through heaps of "Kainoa fotos" I discovered, children are too cool. Maybe because they just follow their hearts without thinking of the effects...like really wanting to run over the beach rocks barefoot to the water without realizing the effects of stepping on the sharp lava until they are half way to the water with bleeding feet...
.

When someone makes a descision, he is diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he never dreamed of when first making that descision. Paulo Coelho
You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle. Paulo Coelho
Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time. Paulo Coelho
Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. Paulo Coelho
Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream. Paulo Coelho
.
After reading all the Paulo Coelho quotes (he is one of my favorite authors) and browsing hunderds of Kainoa fotos, I decided I better be more child like... so in a week, this girl has an adventure planned. Thanks Kainoa for helping me keep on living to the fullest. I'll scoop you on the adventure later, I have holiday shopping to do for some Nicaraguans first :)
.

9 comments:

MM said...

My first thought...she's buying gifts for drug dealers. Then I realized it was you Bree. And I'd had too much to drink.

PocoLocoMan said...

As if Hawaii wasn't enough to be jealous about... now it sounds like maybe Costa Rica is in the works?!? Sigh...

Lora said...

Oooo. I love the one about everything that happens once. Gave me chill bumps! Have a great adventure, Bree!

Teresa said...

Love the quotes. So sweet, so true. Live on....in the childlike way ;)

tn

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

I love inspirational thought provoking quotes. Thanks for sharing the author.
Hope all is well.
IronBob

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Lovely thoughts!

Coach Liz said...

Ooo, now that I have done two Ironman races, the third one is going to happen! How exciting! I will be patient and see what the future holds in store for me.

Ordinarylife said...

Love the quotes - and a great philosphy!

Regina said...

I think we all need to be reminded to be childlike at times. Embrace the beginner's mind.