Saturday, January 2, 2010

I like Blue...

Blueberry Tea (yogi brand), from the Local Motion Blue Save The Ocean bottle...
The 2010 Blue Hawaii Arnette shades, today they went along on their first bike ride, 112 more miles in these please... Blue Maui Beach Bum Blanket...every girl should have one...
Ocean swims in all colors of blue, with blue goggles....
Little islands surrounded by blue...
Blue eyes...
My bright blue watch that reminds me of being a kid again...
Jumping into the deep blue...
Playing with friends in blue swimsuits in the Pacific Ocean...
.

8 comments:

Oscarjet said...

I really love your pics and your watch...
WOW Bree....fotos alucinantes....que agradable ver el calor de Kona...aki mucho fffrio! :(((((
Para verano comprare una camara de hacer fotos acuatica.Que camara tienes tu???
BIG ABRAZOOOOOO !!! :XXXXXXXXXXX

Jamie said...

Freestyle shark?! I had one of those growing up. SO 80's I love it! Haha.

Megan said...

Sweet watch!!

Christi said...

Verg cool pics!

TB said...

That watch is kicking sweet. You have great taste in watches for sure.

ADC said...

I love blue!!!

Ordinarylife said...

Very cool!!

Jill Costantino said...

you are BLUEtiful!!!!!
Happy 2010 Bella!