Monday, February 1, 2010

Belly.

My life is nowhere near as exciting as the sisters today.... I just swimbikerun, and a few other things. Tonight I took the prego sisters yoga class, hilarious, she still can do everything better than me with a giant belly, maybe the competitive streak we have happening will see me win when her belly is at the "due-date", till then, forget it, she wins all things yoga.
.
I'm not saying I want to be pregnant, but watching her is bringing back REALLY good pregnancy memories. Coach Steve let me swim till the day I gave birth, flip turns included. Ocean swimming was the best, I was the turn buoy for all my friends! And the highlight, creativity! Something great happens when you are prego, your creative juices go wild, like the child inside you causes you to be more childlike in life. I remember spending most of my pregnancy painting Kainoa's room to look like an underwater wonderland....
Brooke and Nick STILL won't agree to let me paint their baby's room! I'm a little upset about that and plan to sneak in and just do it when they are out for the evening...hmmmm, good idea. Every time they see these fotos they laugh more about the idea. Seeing Brooke is making me miss pregnancy, not that I want to put Kainoa back in the belly, it was just such a fun time in a really bizarre kind of way, except morning sickness, lack of sleep, big boobs, and having to go to the bathroom a lot.

I think if by chance I was pregnant again, this would be the inside of my belly:
I've been spending a lot of time in the ocean and a little dolphin would be a nice brother for Kainoa...ha ha.... (don't you love that foto?!).
.
Tomorrow is more swimbikerun, ocean swimming, if anything exciting happens, like painting Brooke's baby room I will let you know. NIGHT!!
.
Bree

12 comments:

ADC said...

Wow, Kainoa's room was awesome. I love that underwater world theme :))

Missy said...

Sweet babies! Your sister looks so great.

Ordinarylife said...

That room looks great.

It's funny - I NEVER thought I would enjoy being pregnant. I avoided it quite successfully for 37 years and now that I am actually pregnant I am loving it. Well, maybe not loving it but definitly enjoying it much more than I thought. I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left.

Ange said...

ok.....that room looks AWESOME!!! I would let you paint a room for me! You and your sis both look/looked amazing pregnant...and that dolphin picture! wow!!!
when is your baby neice/nephew due? I have 3, I'm 40, I really really can't/shouldn't have another and yet sometimes these stories/pictures get the best of me and I WANT another little baby. ooohh....so sweet adn teh best time of life. best to you guys. hope the birth goes perfectly...

Regina said...

Hubby and I took a babymoon to Hawaii when I was preggo. I stayed in the water everyday so long I pruned. It felt to good to just swim and float and be weightless.

You are quite the artist! Is there no end to your talents, woman?!

Your sis (and you too) look great pregnant.

Melissa said...

I'm officially inviting you to come out to Colorado and paint our nursery. I must have missed those creative pregnancy genes you are talking about!

Love the belly pictures of you and your sister, you both are beautiful with belly! I think a dolphin would hurt coming out though, just a thought ;-)

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Anita (the Mrs) at 50 would have another if she could. Luckily I slipped the Doc an extra $20 during the last delivery to make sure that wouldn't happen..:)

Perfectly natural thing for women to have these instincts.

Hey, I was wondering, since some humans promote the natural birthing process under water... does that mean some dolphins promote birthing on dry land?

t-odd said...

I think your artwork is pretty good. Your sister is nursery art snob.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Is that dolphin photo real? So cool! Your sister is so zen and lovely.

CoachLiz said...

You paint, you cook yummy food, your Spanish is top notch, you kick butt on the race course...so much talent wrapped up in one package! Kainoa sure is lucky to have you as his mommy.

That dolphin photo is very cool.

Jill Costantino said...

you are both so beautiful:))) That child coming into this world is going to get A LOT of LOVE!

Monica Kvas said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! I wonder if Brooke's baby will be extra calm due to the yoga?!?!