Saturday, May 22, 2010

Floating On...

About all I can do is float right now. That lovely, leg smashed silly feeling is lingering in my legs. Thanks to a long ride yesterday followed up by a tempo ride then speedy run off the bike today...floating is all I could manage. Tomorrow run long...
.
On the bright side, the feeling I have going on is how I feel about mile 13 in a marathon off the bike, so I'll consider tomorrow PERFECT practice for race day. If you live in Kona and happen to see me "shuffling along" don't worry about me, I'm okay, I'm just running on legs that want to float and I'll manage, keep on going and leave the mess of me to practice.
.
That's all I got...sleep time...Good night!
Bree

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Ahhh... floating is sooo good! Hope that long run today is a great practice for you!

Christi said...

Keep on floatin'!

Chloe said...

Next time you are at the pool - take four pull bouys and put one under each wrist and each ankle...and then put a kick board under your back. Ahhh..better then a raft!

Oscarjet said...

Bree , entrar en tu blog es como irse a dormir y ....soƱar...!
Besos a ti y Kainoa from
Carlitos (almost 9 months) Belen and me!!!!

CoachLiz said...

I may have to try Chloe's pull buoy and kick board float trick at the pool for my next swim. My kid's swim coach may just yell at me. That would be fun!

Catching up with Jessica said...

Hope your run went well today, Bree! I'm sure it did! Rest well!

tinaparker87 said...

Keep on going Bree!

Teresa said...

Sounds like a PERFECT day!

tn