Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Weekend in Pictures...

Sunsets that take your breath away...


...most of Saturday morning on the bike.


Sunday morning run. Note: Kainoa is totally making fun of me for using the fuel belt.



Sunset dinner with the family.


Believe it or not, this was a HIGH-LIGHT! I organized my shell collection, (call it recovery if you want, I did).


OCEAN TREASURES!!!




Lounging in tide pools...


Riding with the Hawaii Cycling Club in the NEW KSwiss colors!! Ocean Blue n' black (on the right).


For me to know and you to find out...
Fishing...




Fish Tacos, twice in a day! Oooooo island life, I love you...


Farmers market moments...


Playing in the hose with Kainoa.


.


It was a good weekend, 2 more till Honu.


Bree

7 comments:

Terrish B said...

Thanks for sharing :) Your shell collection makes me smile..... You remind me daily of where I really belong. Hugs & Love, T

Jamie said...

I'm so jealous of your farmers market pics. Mine don't have any pineapples.

Christy said...

I love your blog!! I love seeing how you stay true to the fact that you juggle being a Mommy and a triathlete!!! You are inspiration that it can be done especially on those days that I struggle with frustration and guilt with two of my own!!!

Lucy Francis said...

what a great collection of shells you have! the food, the bikinis, the sunsets, these island gets better and better. thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us. It reminds me that somewhere in the world are all the things I love: sea, sunshine, exotic fruits/foods.

Jen said...

Love the pics! Will take some of my own when I arrive in 7 days with spouse and 2 little ones in tow - 12 days to the Honu Half! Woo Hoo with a little YIKES mixed in!!!

Soulrunner said...

Hi Bree,
Thanks for the Great Pictures.
Nice Weekend :-)

Marco
from Germany

Ryan Oilar said...

That new kit is pretty sexy! Love the blue with the black