Friday, March 9, 2012

2 More Sleeps...

I want to run as fast as Lance (swimming and biking that fast would be cool too). In 2 more mornings I really am dreaming of running as close to his Panama 70.3 run as possible, it is the only way to hold off the Kenyans.
.
This morning we got to draft his Speedo, it was fun, proudly I can say I AM a Lance fan with all those kiddos, and he can wear a Speedo in our lane anytime he needs swim company.
Life with the 4 boys is still very much keeping me laughing on days I want to cry and smiling more often than ever. This morning Kainoa made up a Spelling list for the older boys, not sure my parenting skills would have made Parent Magazine when it came time to reading his list. In other news, Kainoa has been caught using the high school boys acme face soap as hair shampoo and has been nicknamed around the house as "Captain Underpants". I'm still doing all I can to cook enough for that many boys and soaking up all the great memories we are making...

The garden is doing good too!
AND...GREAT news, I got a massage sponsorship for the season! Thank heavens, I truly struggle affording any body work and well, you know how triathletes love that body work! The great thing about Coconut Girls is that they believe if you have coconuts (even small ones) you deserve to be treated like a girl. That said, they have a million girly things happening at that spa and load me up with all sorts of spoiling-like waxing my eyebrows yesterday before my prerace massage! How can a girl resist that sort love loving?? Especially one sharing life with 4 boys, full on boys! BIGGEST mahalo Coconut Girls, love your hands!
This momma finally landed some time to pack for Sunday too, got to LOVE how run races only take 10 minutes to pack for! Shoes=simple! The REV3 Costa Rica race is packing-in-progress, I have the gels packed and promise to do the rest Sunday after the run, or Monday, or before I fly...
It is now time to get the 5 year old off to swim practice, I am a swim team mom now! I'll let you know how Sunday goes in a couple more sleeps, till then fingers crossed those guys are a little slower runners in the rain. Big storm over on Oahu now and Jill gave me the good news they don't run well in the rain ;)
.
Bree

5 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck this weekend Bree!!!! :)

Lucy Francis said...

OMG! I've forgotten you're running tomorrow! Good luck.
I assume Lance will be running too?

Christi said...

Have a great race my dear!

Congrats on the massage sponsorship. That is great news!

Caroline said...

GOOD luck in all of your races! And have a blast in Costa Rica!

JC said...

Woohoo - great deal on the massage! ahhhhhh!
Kick some booty tomorrow Chica - GOOOOOOOOOO!