Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sharing Shorty's....

I am pretty sure a million or more swims in the same ocean, with the same dolphins, under the same sun, will not be enough to have me ever lose my sense of wonder and awe...captivated again today. The "stay in the moment" plan is still working really well for me. It is totally enhancing all that I love in a day, like my longish ride on my beloved Swift bike, watcing Kainoa at swim practice, playing in the garden. Sure, where I live might have plenty to do with it, but I have friends all over the world in spots so different than the island that are equally happy with their surroundings-like the big city and mountains too...
Back to the shorts.... just in case you are longing for the island, (or being in tiny shorts like half the population), here is a MUST share! These little shorty's are hand sewn by a buddy on the swim team. Seriously fun if you are in need of feeling beachy wherever you live, or just wanting to romp around as if you just got out of an ocean swim with dolphins. Here is her link: shipsinthenight. Her bikini's are on there too and everything is super priced...
Sunsets and seashells, yes those still remain as favorites to enjoy in the shorty's...
Happy swimbikerun!!
Bree

3 comments:

Bre said...

Bree-
Love reading and following along on your journey and I'm currently loving scouring your blog for all ocean related posts about the wonder and beauty of swimming there. I'm heading to a training camp in Kona in a few weeks and have an irrational fear of fish and all things in the ocean. All of your posts keep reminding me that ocean swims will be beautiful and amazing so thanks! :)
Bre

Tina Marie Parker said...

Darn it the shells! I'd gladly pay for shipping if Kainoa would love to send one of his creations he paited with grandma.

Lucy Francis said...

Oh Bree, whilst you swim with dolpihns, I feel I work surrounded by "sharks" of the non swimming kind!....I have to watch my back all the time....
I still think you should start an island shell creations business on ebay
:-)