Wednesday, March 13, 2013

All On Wednesday...

Today I learned...

That moms are never too old, too busy with chores, too tired from packing lunches & helping with homework, too boring, to be a kid themselves.  The moms of Kona Aquatics pretty much took the Harlem Shake and rocked the bleachers today at our kids swim practice!  Maybe Ill post the video so you can have a good laugh...


I also learned that the recovery boots are the absolute most expensive things on Earth that work really good.  My friends let me sit on their couch, in their boots, where I fell instantly in love with the boots.  Having my legs squeezed like sausage links going into packaging for the market was insane.


I learned that my child has a way of lighting up my life with just a smile.  He may also be the least graceful hula dancer of all the children at Kahakai Elementary Schools Ho'iki too!

 I learned I am racer #57 next Sunday at Ironman Australia and that in this moment I am sitting as #32 in the Kona rankings for pro females.  You know they only take 30 of us to the big show in October.  Well, the wonderful thing is that Australia is a Championship race, that means 30 of the most talented women in triathlon will be racing for those precious points.  According to the Math, a top 8 next Sunday will land me in Ironman Hawaii.  After that the Math gets too funky calculating, so I'll just have to have a good Sunday next week...
I also learned...
...The best and most beautiful things in the world are the ones that we already have, not those in the far off distance.  Okay, here is the link, you got to see this video of the moms on the bleachers today...

Kona Moms...



2 comments:

Adrian said...

Nail it in Melbourne! Will follow you online! Its 35 women for Kona this year! Goooo Bree!

Lucy Francis said...

I've hear IM Melbourne has a great vibe and those crazy australians will cheer you on nonstop