Friday, March 21, 2014

Raw Cookies... EASY to not bake.


You will like these, forgive the very "uneasy" to follow recipe as I measure never with a measuring cup.  Pretty sure it's the best cookie I've ever randomly mixed together.  Why I love them:   They keep well in the fridge or freezer, I can pack them in Kainoa's lunch, its raw, it has plenty of protein (baking with protein can ruin the enzymes, raw will keep all the nutrients), and guaranteed your kitchen has all the ingredients on hand most days of the week.

In a food processor MIX until it feels like cookie dough:

Nut butter (any kind, peanut, almond, ect)
Coconut oil
Oats
Maple syrup
Your favorite protein powder

Put the dough on a dehydrator, I used medium heat over night.  Check ofter, after 10 hours they should be nearly done.  Mine held up beautifully.  Good luck!

Happy Baking,
Bree

3 comments:

Lucy Francis said...

Good old almond butter. there are so many variations of these energy balls! I like adding raw cacao nibs for extra crunch

triathlonobsessed said...

Duh, I never thought to put this type of ball in the dehydrator. Thanks for the recipe!

Tina Marie Parker said...

Thanks for the shirts. How did Lavaman go?